Love Failure Quotes in Life

Love Failure quote  1 : It's only forever ....
Not Long at all.

Love Failure quote  2 : Even the best fall down sometimes.

Love Failure quote  3 :you'll never be brave if you don't get hurt you'll never learn if you don't make mistakes.
you'll never be successful if you don't encounter failure.

Love Failure quote  4 :One day I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.


Love Failure quote  5 :It's better to die with memories than to live with dreams.

Love Failure quote  6 :I don't need a New Love, or a New life, Just a better place to die.

Love Failure quote  7 :I wish I sang the whole love song in the world for you cause you deserve all the love in the world.

Love Failure quote  8 : Every Love story is beautifu, but ours is my favorite.

Love Failure quote  9 : Love means that you accept a person with all their filures, stupidities, ugly points, and nonetheless. you see perfection in imperfection itself.

Love Failure quote  10 : LOVE is not about how much you say "I LOVE You", but how much you can prove that it's true.